Australian law focuses on the rights of children to have an ongoing relationship with both parents so that separating from your partner or … Read more... about Arrangements for the Children
Here at SKC Lawyers what we do best is provide good, solid, understandable legal advice.
Legal matters are often confusing and the outcomes can deeply affect your life. It’s important that you have a clear understanding of what’s going on and what your options are so that you can make the best decisions for yourself, your family and your business.
That’s why we are fluent in plain English and take pride in our ability to cut through all the legal jargon to explain things in an easy to understand way.
We can help you with a wide range of legal situations, including:
- Family Law – Separation & Divorce, Division of Assets, Arrangements for the children and Prenuptial/Financial Agreements
- Domestic & Family Violence
- Conveyancing including buying or selling a home or business
- Estate Planning – Wills, Enduring Powers of Attorney and Testamentary Trusts
- Estate disputes
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution
- Court Representation including the Children’s Court
Contact us to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced and friendly solicitors.
Planning for your family’s future after you’re gone is a really important legal task. If you take the time now to make an effective … Read more... about Wills & Estate Planning
SKC Lawyers have experienced conveyancing solicitors to help with all stages of QLD property transactions whether you are buying or selling … Read more... about Conveyancing in QLD